Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
You have to be more specific...

(10-12-2018, 02:33 PM)Firman Nurmahadi Wrote:  I tried several times, it hasn't worked.
maybe a bad connection
(10-12-2018, 03:48 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  You have to be more specific...

(10-12-2018, 02:33 PM)Firman Nurmahadi Wrote:  I tried several times, it hasn't worked.
maybe a bad connection

sorry ... it's been successful. Smile
thank you for your response
sorry if my english is bad
Once again probably the wrong place but quick question on how the rating is calculated. Could i technically run a race alone, not have any incidents and run at a decent pace and then get in increase in my rating from that race?
alguien sabe donde esta la aplicacion para raceroom?.Pone que tendria que estar en el primer comentario donde te explican como instalarlo,pero no aparece.
I just wanted to sign up for the gt3 race but i couldnt because the cars did not appear. Where usually thered be a picture of the car and all the numbers for the different liveries there just were big white boxes. Any idea what went wrong there cuz it was quite an important race that i didnt wanna miss..
1st post note 3
Thanks for the quick response Smile
But shouldnt "fix" mean that it no longer happens? Cost me 2 important races..
Ill see if it worked tomorrow since i cant open srs after closing it without restarting my whole computer which im not gonna do today
Do you use an antivirus besides windows defender?
What you describe (cant open srs after closing it without restarting my whole computer) is not normal
Doesnt sound normal either Big Grin
Not as far as i know..normally its not a problem since i dont close it if theres a chance ill run another race but i wouldnt mind it working properly either Big Grin

And while were at it for some reason i cant look at the results of the dtm race, the fastest laps and the standings. Just comes up with a completely white screen. Other series work fine
the standings issue didn't have to do with that, happened to everyone.