Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nordschleife is missing
The one and only NOS is must-have.
(05-10-2016, 05:38 AM)Eddy Baldon Wrote:  The one and only NOS is must-have.

I strongly disagree.... More than 5 public server's with Nords, it's overated and we need to turn this to a racing sim not driving sim. 

Enough of the GT3 and Nords... AC has more content which people need to use. 

Let's race..
(05-10-2016, 08:40 AM)Jim Jones Wrote:  
(05-10-2016, 05:38 AM)Eddy Baldon Wrote:  The one and only NOS is must-have.

I strongly disagree.... More than 5 public server's with Nords, it's overated and we need to turn this to a racing sim not driving sim. 

Enough of the GT3 and Nords... AC has more content which people need to use. 

Let's race..
I have to agree with Jim, we have enough tourist servers in AC that is very active everyday. Play on those..
This is supposed to an app directed for serious racing, not casual racing.

About GT3, they will probably show some week in future, but I wouldn't mind too much, if just its going to change into something els the next week again.
Like each week we get new tracks to race on, same will probably happen that cars will change as well each week.
Hopefully that will happen when we get out of testing phase Angel
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra
Yeah, baby! Yeah!... it's on! in an endurance event of an hour long race!!!

I hope I can be there.... have some other important things to do today... but...must hurry...gbye..
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
(05-10-2016, 10:03 AM)Germain Donne Wrote:  This is supposed to an app directed for serious racing, not casual racing.
Precisely for this reason. Tourist servers offer no real serious race but only a lot of idiots and holiday driving.
Yes I agree 100%. Some series like DTM 92 are not worth it without the proper tracks like Nordschleife.

No Nordschleife, no DTM "revival".
Its not overrated just bc of the tourist servers. Real racing on the nord is as rare as it gets sadly....
(05-10-2016, 08:40 AM)Jim Jones Wrote:  Enough of the GT3 and Nords... 

Yeah!! Enough!!!

I mean.. they can keep existing, but lets encourage something different!!
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
What? Enough of GT3? Why..? Its the most popular series right now on SRS, at least for three (!) weeks in a row there was FULL list of registered people (92 people) and still more people wanted to register but they couldnt, because SRS can have only 4 servers which are totally for 92 people. This week, the list was full with around 10 minutes still left for the registration. If you dont want to race GT3, dont race it, but it should definetely stay here in next seasons, the registrations are talking for themselves...
NEVER GIVE UP!
OMG people, GT3 is the best series on SRS. i would be in for an idea to replace one of the lambo/lotus/audi series in next season with gt3 series to race them every day. A lot of people are complaining on sunday drivers, but after few races the list and splits are already stabilized and you race with similar rating people in the split where you belong, so then it is a question of your rating
GT3, GT4 and some slower cars on the Nordschleife like VLN with 1h race would be nice
www.youtube.com/user/TobiX09
http://tobix09.blogspot.com/