Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Summer time (DST)
I was wondering why SRS does not change the race schedule to adapt it to the summer/winter time (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time).
Now, races are starting one hour before than they used to.
It will, tonight
Cool, thank you, I had in mind that one year ago it didn't. 
You can delete the post if you want  Wink
(10-29-2017, 08:16 PM)David Iglesias Wrote:  Cool, thank you, I had in mind that one year ago it didn't. 
You can delete the post if you want  Wink

Unfortunately my time change dosen't happen for another week or so, I'll have to have two naps during the day now GR. The GT2 America race is on for 11 pm where I am.
It seems this is not working properly. I live in Brasil (Timezone UTC-3) and when looking at "session schedule" all the times are off by one (with settings sets to GMT-3)
Brazil has 4 timezones.

Brasilia, São Paulo and Rio are UTC-2, Belém UTC-3, Manaus UTC-4 and Rio Branco UTC-5

Are you sure you inserted the correct timezone?
(12-05-2017, 07:38 PM)Xavier Thomas Wrote:  It seems this is not working properly. I live in Brasil (Timezone UTC-3) and when looking at "session schedule" all the times are off by one (with settings sets to GMT-3)

Hey man, I use the Brasilia timezone in a  summertime region, we must set to GMT-2 to compensate. Cheers.
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
To me the DST does not seem to work. Timezone set to GMT+1 with automatic DST detection and it's still using only +1 instead of +2 as it should with DST. When setting it in summer should users set a "wrong" GMT offset and then for winter it will remove it automatically? Because this is one odd system for sure.
In Europe, we have DST from today (28. March 2021). Will the calendar change to the new timezone?
For example the DTM Europe series is starting now at 23pm in regular Europe time zone, which is a little bit late i think.
BTCC series start at 03, 07, 08, 11, 14, 19, 00 -> so 1 from 7 starting time is normal, when you are a working man ...
Looks like there is no adjustment to the change to DST - at least not today. Will there be one in a day or two?