Sim Racing System
No Active Racers - Join up! - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Project Cars 2 (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: No Active Racers - Join up! (/showthread.php?tid=6319)

Pages: 1 2

No Active Racers - Join up! - Tim Ochnio - 07-02-2019

Let's get PC2 off the ground and running! Let's thank SRS for all their hard work.

Is there a reason why all the PC2 races are empty?

RE: No Active Racers - Join up! - Chris Burnell - 07-03-2019

(07-02-2019, 04:30 PM)Tim Ochnio Wrote:  Let's get PC2 off the ground and running! Let's thank SRS for all their hard work.

Probably needs time to gain momentum.
It takes that first guy to join an empty server, which no one seems to want to be.

RE: No Active Racers - Join up! - Pawel Kusmierek - 07-03-2019

I did a GT3 race a while ago and was alone on the server... Also, I do not race that much in SRS anyway, and the PC2 races in that series are not very attractive to me. I strongly prefer road courses, but I really dislike Algarve :-). Ah, what the heck, I'll try to do the oval in 30 minutes. If I have power and internet, because there is a big storm coming :-)

I advertised SRS on PC2 forums so maybe people will gradually come to these races

What happened, Tim? I saw that you registered but you never showed up to the race... Ovals are boring, but ovals alone are unbearable!

RE: No Active Racers - Join up! - Tim Ochnio - 07-03-2019

(07-03-2019, 12:31 AM)Pawel Kusmierek Wrote:  I did a GT3 race a while ago and was alone on the server... Also, I do not race that much in SRS anyway, and the PC2 races in that series are not very attractive to me.  I strongly prefer road courses, but I really dislike Algarve :-). Ah, what the heck, I'll try to do the oval in 30 minutes.  If I have power and internet, because there is a big storm coming :-)

I advertised SRS on PC2 forums so maybe people will gradually come to these races

What happened, Tim?  I saw that you registered but you never showed up to the race... Ovals are boring, but ovals alone are unbearable!

Road courses for sure! Let's try for tomorrow! Spread the word!

RE: No Active Racers - Join up! - Chris Burnell - 07-03-2019

I will join races for 8pm or 9pm EST during the week when I am free.
Whatever car/track is running doesn’t matter but will try to kickstart a regular time slot.
I will try for anytime on the weekends if someone else wants to propose some times.

RE: No Active Racers - Join up! - Tim Ochnio - 07-03-2019

I'm in!

RE: No Active Racers - Join up! - Martin Webb - 07-04-2019

Came here from the post on the PC2 forum - i get limited play time but when i am on generally between 6pm and 8pm UK time. - i'm planning on making any of the SRS races between those times Smile

RE: No Active Racers - Join up! - Stuart Mccluskey - 07-04-2019

im about the only person that has been in the rallycross servers, really dissapointing as it would be so much fun

RE: No Active Racers - Join up! - Samuel Morfin - 07-05-2019

(07-02-2019, 04:30 PM)Tim Ochnio Wrote:  Let's get PC2 off the ground and running! Let's thank SRS for all their hard work.

Did not know PC2 had an app in SRS. 

Came here after Random Call Sign video.

I'll be sure to join in the coming days (eastern NA) and pass the word around the public lobbies !

RE: No Active Racers - Join up! - Jordan Dennis - 07-05-2019

I'll join up when I get a new GPU and HDD