Sim Racing System
Cannot Register for GT3 - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Racing Series Discussion (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Cannot Register for GT3 (/showthread.php?tid=5945)

Pages: 1 2

Cannot Register for GT3 - Jake Gilmore - 05-26-2019

Hello all. Has anyone ever had trouble registering for GT3? I am currently trying to register for the Asia race, I have the "Register" button (rather than "missing content") but after selecting a car I am simply taken back to the Race menu. I am using Content Manager.

Any ideas???

RE: Cannot Register for GT3 - Chris Herrmann - 05-26-2019

(05-26-2019, 01:40 PM)Jake Gilmore Wrote:  Hello all. Has anyone ever had trouble registering for GT3? I am currently trying to register for the Asia race, I have the "Register" button (rather than "missing content") but after selecting a car I am simply taken back to the Race menu. I am using Content Manager.

Any ideas???

I don't use Content Manager but when registering for any race i always have to do it twice. Register > get taken back to to Race menu > Register again ... and then I'm in ... not sure what I'm missing but it's always like that for me ...

Cheers

Chris

RE: Cannot Register for GT3 - Jake Gilmore - 05-26-2019

Just wanted to give an update... I was able to register but not with the car I had prepped (488 with custom skin). Rather, I was able to register with a "stock skin" AMG and make a rushed setup. Dodgy

First 1 hour race. It was great fun. Though I was a bit sweaty at the end. Haha!

Chris,

Thanks for the advice. I did try multiple times with the 488. No good. But first attempt with the AMG worked.

RE: Cannot Register for GT3 - Fr.dr.k S.d.rst.dt - 05-26-2019

whenever i press register and it takes me back to the race menu i just rightclick and hit refresh in content manager and it takes me back to the race i signed up for and im registered like everyone else.

and if you ever register and try to join and get missing content you can just search for simracingsystem in the browser and join the correct server there.

RE: Cannot Register for GT3 - Joseba Cancelo - 05-31-2019

(05-26-2019, 01:40 PM)Jake Gilmore Wrote:  Hello all. Has anyone ever had trouble registering for GT3? I am currently trying to register for the Asia race, I have the "Register" button (rather than "missing content") but after selecting a car I am simply taken back to the Race menu. I am using Content Manager.

Any ideas???

Hi, I have one question, do you need to have all GT3 cars to race in the GT3 series?

RE: Cannot Register for GT3 - Fr.dr.k S.d.rst.dt - 05-31-2019

(05-31-2019, 10:20 AM)Joseba Cancelo Wrote:  

Any ideas???

Hi, I have one question, do you need to have all GT3 cars to race in the GT3 series?

yes

RE: Cannot Register for GT3 - Joseba Cancelo - 06-01-2019

(05-31-2019, 12:22 PM)Fredrik Söderstedt Wrote:  
(05-31-2019, 10:20 AM)Joseba Cancelo Wrote:  

Any ideas???

yes
I have all GT3 cars and still can participate, do I need something else? I have the circuits too

RE: Cannot Register for GT3 - Fr.dr.k S.d.rst.dt - 06-02-2019

Well for asia series this week its monza and its in the base game so you should just need to own all the cars.
Tried to reinstall the SRS app? Maybe something got weird with AC install, verify integrity of the game in steam?

RE: Cannot Register for GT3 - Joseba Cancelo - 06-09-2019

(06-02-2019, 12:19 PM)Fredrik Söderstedt Wrote:  Well for asia series this week its monza and its in the base game so you should just need to own all the cars.
Tried to reinstall the SRS app? Maybe something got weird with AC install, verify integrity of the game in steam?

I installed everything again and still can not race in GT3 series, thatks for the help, if you know something else I can try I will be grateful to hear

RE: Cannot Register for GT3 - Jake Gilmore - 07-11-2019

For what it's worth, I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. My folder name for the skin I created did not have an underscore in place of the space between my first and last name.  Dodgy OOPS!!!  Big Grin