Sim Racing System
Checksum fail - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Racing Series Discussion (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Checksum fail (/showthread.php?tid=4046)

Checksum fail - Simon Merritt - 08-15-2018

Just tried going the Maserati gt4 series and it get on kicking for check sum fail. Can anybody tell me what might cause this? I was using a standard skin. I tried rejoining but  the same error kept coming up.

RE: Checksum fail - Dennis Ipenburg - 08-15-2018

(08-15-2018, 09:05 AM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  Just tried going the Maserati gt4 series and it get on kicking for check sum fail. Can anybody tell me what might cause this? I was using a standard skin. I tried rejoining but  the same error kept coming up.
I'm fairly sure you need to update the track. It's Watkins Glen right? 
I had the same with the RSS GT race earlier this week, after updating the track it was fine

RE: Checksum fail - Simon Merritt - 08-15-2018

(08-15-2018, 09:10 AM)Dennis Ipenburg Wrote:  
(08-15-2018, 09:05 AM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  Just tried going the Maserati gt4 series and it get on kicking for check sum fail. Can anybody tell me what might cause this? I was using a standard skin. I tried rejoining but  the same error kept coming up.
I had the same with the RSS GT race earlier this week, after updating the track it was fine

Ok thanks il try that now.
just done that an run practice looks like there must have been an update on track. As I run over 1s faster straight off. Thanks Dennis. Fingers crossed I am ok for next race.

(08-15-2018, 09:10 AM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  
(08-15-2018, 09:10 AM)Dennis Ipenburg Wrote:  

Ok thanks il try that now.
just done that an run practice looks like there must have been an update on track. As I run over 1s faster straight off. Thanks Dennis. Fingers crossed I am ok for next race.
Happy to help mate. Let me know if it worked Smile

RE: Checksum fail - Simon Merritt - 08-15-2018

No problem after updating track.
Thanks again Dennis

Good to hear it worked! Happy to help mate.
See u on the track ;-)

RE: Checksum fail - Danny Kung - 08-16-2018

90% of the time a checksum fail is because you haven't updated the track to latest version, which is what the server is using.

RE: Checksum fail - Russell Sobie - 08-16-2018

The other 10% it's the car. Wink