Sim Racing System
Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Bugs & Troubleshooting (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game (/showthread.php?tid=367)

Pages: 1 2 3

Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game - Felipe Vaiano - 07-06-2016

I installed the app in assetto corsa, activated it ingame, but when I´m in it, wherever I click freezes the game instantly.

Tried with Avast disabled and it is still crashing.

Win10 here.

RE: Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game - Felipe Vaiano - 07-07-2016

anyone?

RE: Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game - Eduardo Ribeiro - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 02:04 PM)Felipe Vaiano Wrote:  anyone?

I'm also using windows 10, AC 64bits, SRS app and everything is working fine.

Check the log files in My Docs\Assetto Corsa\Logs and see if there's something strange there.

Then you could try and check Steam file integrity, or disable every other app you have and then enable one at a time to see if it's some kind of compatibility problem?

RE: Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game - Paul Morris - 08-30-2017

(07-06-2016, 10:51 PM)Felipe Vaiano Wrote:  I installed the app in assetto corsa, activated it ingame, but when I´m in it, wherever I click freezes the game instantly.

Tried with Avast disabled and it is still crashing.

Win10 here.

I have this exact same issue.

I click on the SRS app in game, it allows me to login without issue but when the main 'Race' page comes up showing the series, I notice it has problems loading completely (I see partially completed series banners/content when comparing the page in a browser) and almost immediately it locks up Assetto Corsa, I have to End Task the whole program.

Verfied Integrity and deleted the AC Launcher cache/cookies in My Documents, still does the same thing.

I don't have this problem with the RSR Live Timing App

RE: Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game - Paul Morris - 08-31-2017

Uninstalled AC completely, deleted both AC folders in Documents and Steamapps
Reinstalled, with only SRS plugin extracted
Start AC, Enable SRS Plugin
Click on SRS, Click to Enter
Home Page loads up OK
Login OK
Redirect to the Race page, partially loads and instantly freezes the entire AC Program, have to End Task to close.

RE: Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game - simracingsystem - 08-31-2017

Do you use an antivirus other than windows defender?

RE: Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game - Paul Morris - 09-01-2017

(08-31-2017, 07:16 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Do you use an antivirus other than windows defender?

Windows defender only. I don't use 3rd party security apps on this machine: Windows 10 64bit, i7 processor, Nvidia 1080

Unsure if this is related but I notice strange behavior on your site too after I login.

When I'm logged out, I see the menu bar on the home page (Home, SRS, Competition, Support) with the SRS Banner above it.

After I login I'm redirected back to the home page but the menu bar and everything above it dissappear. The first thing I see if the rotating banner - is this normal? This happens in Chrome, IE, and Firefox - I don't have any plugins nor addons in FireFox/IE

RE: Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game - simracingsystem - 09-01-2017

Very strange...

could you send me a screenshoot of that on a PM?

RE: Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game - Paul Morris - 09-01-2017

(09-01-2017, 06:43 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Very strange...

could you send me a screenshoot of that on a PM?

It's fixed now. For over a week since I signed up the site had the missing menu bar/banner; when I was logged in. Now I see it - Loaded up AC and the App Loads without issue and I can all the series. Whatever you did, thanks - I took no action on this end.

RE: Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game - simracingsystem - 09-01-2017

I just performed a checkup to your account. could have been some minor error that got fixed.

Glad it worked!