Sim Racing System
New AC Series coming March 26!! - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: New AC Series coming March 26!! (/showthread.php?tid=2740)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: New AC Series coming March 26!! - Gergely Mazak - 03-26-2018

Thank you for the quick resolution, Mr. Administrator! Smile

RE: New AC Series coming March 26!! - Martijn van t Land - 03-26-2018

(03-25-2018, 11:32 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Default setup shall be used without fuel, brake bias, brake power, TC and ABS restricted.

first post updated.

So tyrecompound and pressures are locked then?

RE: New AC Series coming March 26!! - Marek Vons - 03-26-2018

(03-26-2018, 11:34 AM)Martijn van t Land Wrote:  
(03-25-2018, 11:32 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Default setup shall be used without fuel, brake bias, brake power, TC and ABS restricted.

first post updated.

So tyrecompound and pressures are locked then?
Yes

RE: New AC Series coming March 26!! - James Blint - 03-26-2018

Im not a big fan of locking tyre pressure, it has too much to do with your driving style, the rest is ok i guess and can give an interesting challenge on even ground. On Brands hatch pressure was in the red all race without pushing much, it was frustrating.

RE: New AC Series coming March 26!! - Crispin Williamson - 03-27-2018

So does TC and abs restricted mean you drive without them or whatever default is?

RE: New AC Series coming March 26!! - Michael Martin - 03-27-2018

James you could always turn off the tyre temp app. Problem solved.

Crispin, yep no tc or abs.

kTM has neither
Porsche GT3 has abs no traction control.

Not done any of the others yet.

RE: New AC Series coming March 26!! - Max Teel - 03-27-2018

"Default setup shall be used without fuel, brake bias, brake power, TC and ABS restricted."
Yeah really sorry, but I find the wording confusing here too....
It makes it sound like default setup is used.... without restrictions to fuel, brake bias, brake power, TC or ABS....
Or, it sounds like default setup used without fuel..... and brake bias/power/TC/ABS are all restricted...
Or...(!) it sounds like default setup used... with no restrictions to fuel, brake bias or brake power..... whilst TC and ABS are restricted....

Did anyone understand all the differences there? Wink 
Also some clarity for slow-minded me here would be great thanks!

RE: New AC Series coming March 26!! - Michael Butler - 03-27-2018

(03-27-2018, 07:53 PM)Max Teel Wrote:  "Default setup shall be used without fuel, brake bias, brake power, TC and ABS restricted."
Yeah really sorry, but I find the wording confusing here too....
It makes it sound like default setup is used.... without restrictions to fuel, brake bias, brake power, TC or ABS....
Or, it sounds like default setup used without fuel..... and brake bias/power/TC/ABS are all restricted...
Or...(!) it sounds like default setup used... with no restrictions to fuel, brake bias or brake power..... whilst TC and ABS are restricted....

Did anyone understand all the differences there? Wink 
Also some clarity for slow-minded me here would be great thanks!

you will get more clarity when you actually get in the race and see what's restricted and what's not, it isn't that complicated. Save that setup and name it "SRS fixed" and you can always go back to it taking note of what was able to change.

RE: New AC Series coming March 26!! - James Blint - 03-28-2018

(03-27-2018, 04:33 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  James you could always turn off the tyre temp app. Problem solved.

Crispin, yep no tc or abs.

kTM has neither
Porsche GT3 has abs no traction control.

Not done any of the others yet.

Yea but if i don't see it, doesn't mean the abuse on the tyres goes away Big Grin  Ah it just bugs me to not be able to set my tyres right, and you loose quite some grip with over pressure. I was a good second slower cause i didn't realize it was going to be locked before joining but i guess we ll have to live with it in some series. I d rather have random wind enabled in some races, which could be fun to deal with.

RE: New AC Series coming March 26!! - Eero Oittinen - 03-28-2018

Why Porsche GT3 Cup has 250% fuel usage?