Sim Racing System
Big Dog races - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Big Dog races (/showthread.php?tid=2656)

Pages: 1 2

Big Dog races - Albert Rogan - 03-13-2018

for the second time I signed up a day in advance for silverstone race in the porsche srs. warmed up for a hour then at race start I was kicked from the server.  then the race started without me.  Then I restarted my computer and went back in.  The race had started and on the streaming banner everyone had a rating of 800 and above.
Is it possible to put a driver rating requirement on the sign up banner.  I dont want to waste my time preparing for a race that is only for the big dogs.  please put a driver rating on the sign up banner if it is not open race.
Myself and four other people were kicked not cool.  If its rated Big Dog just say so!

RE: Big Dog races - Michael Butler - 03-13-2018

(03-13-2018, 04:00 PM)Albert Rogan Wrote:  for the second time I signed up a day in advance for silverstone race in the porsche srs. warmed up for a hour then at race start I was kicked from the server.  then the race started without me.  Then I restarted my computer and went back in.  The race had started and on the streaming banner everyone had a rating of 800 and above.
Is it possible to put a driver rating requirement on the sign up banner.  I dont want to waste my time preparing for a race that is only for the big dogs.  please put a driver rating on the sign up banner if it is not open race.
Myself and four other people were kicked not cool.  If its rated Big Dog just say so!
which sim is this?...i've never heard of such, especially an 800 rating only. It would not have let you register if that was the case...I've never heard of a 800 rating race......lol, i just figured out what you're talking about i think. You were looking at the ratings leaderboard for the top 10 drivers in the world not for that race or series.

RE: Big Dog races - Albert Rogan - 03-13-2018

I am new to this. really want to know why I was kicked. thanks.

RE: Big Dog races - Michael Butler - 03-13-2018

(03-13-2018, 04:30 PM)Albert Rogan Wrote:  I am new to this.  really want to know why I was kicked.  thanks.

could be many reasons related to internet connection, but you weren't manually kicked out by any person or the server may have glitched. They don't just kick people out.

(03-13-2018, 04:33 PM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
(03-13-2018, 04:30 PM)Albert Rogan Wrote:  I am new to this.  really want to know why I was kicked.  thanks.

could be many reasons related to internet connection, but you weren't manually kicked out by any person or the server may have glitched. They don't just kick people out.

ok I will see what happens tomorrow , for the third time, and report back

RE: Big Dog races - Simon Meisinger - 03-13-2018

Did you warm up on the race server? Because that's not possible. You can only join the server three minutes before the Qualifying starts.

Also there's currently only one series with a rating limit and that's the Jordan 191 races, but those are only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Did you join the race via the app (by clicking the green Join-Button) or via the server list? If the latter, I guess you simply joined the wrong server.

(03-13-2018, 06:05 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  Did you warm up on the race server? Because that's not possible. You can only join the server three minutes before the Qualifying starts.

Also there's currently only one series with a rating limit and that's the Jordan 191 races, but those are only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Did you join the race via the app (by clicking the green Join-Button) or via the server list? If the latter, I guess you simply joined the wrong server.

RE: Big Dog races - Mateo De Bonis - 03-14-2018

Reasons why you can get kicked -
1- Internet / network conection problem - Disconect / High ms (302ms +)
2- Incompatible Game version
3- Incompatible files from the game (the original content, in this case Car + Track combination files) Everything need to be perfect or you get automatically kicked out.
4- You're trying to join a server via Online tab, when you need to join via SRS system APP Menu (after registration)
5- You was using a Cracked Copy version of the game, then you buy it and you're using Invalid Name-Nationality-Files that dont remplace when you install the original copy (Fix = delete files and start a clean download via Steam)

I think i havent any other idea.

EDIT: I just remember that first time i CAN'T JOIN the server (get kicked in Loading screen) because my Network Modem have :9600 and :9601 port blocked.

RE: Big Dog races - Albert Rogan - 03-14-2018

Thanks! Mateo , I will check these things off the list. btw Great list I will make a sticky out of that and keep it.

RE: Big Dog races - Albert Rogan - 03-14-2018

Mateo I used a stock skin and deleted all other skins , and I was in , Thanks again!!