Sim Racing System
RRE Series starting February 25! - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: RRE Series starting February 25! (/showthread.php?tid=2431)

Pages: 1 2 3

RRE Series starting February 25! - simracingsystem - 02-23-2018

As announced yesterday, RRE series debut February 25.
We will start with the following 5 series:
  • GTR3
  • DTM 92
  • Audi TT Cup 15&16
  • Tatuus F4
  • WTCC 2017
Rounds will last a full week (same track) from monday to sunday. Seasons will last 6 weeks.
You can find more details on the following Link
See you on track!

[Image: RRE_SeriesFebruary2018.jpg]

RE: RRE Series starting February 25! - Crispin Williamson - 02-24-2018

Awesome, do you need to download an app?

RE: RRE Series starting February 25! - Pierre Caillet - 02-24-2018

My question exactly : how do you register for R3E ?

RE: RRE Series starting February 25! - Rafael Garcia - 02-24-2018

(02-24-2018, 02:00 PM)Pierre Caillet Wrote:  My question exactly : how do you register for R3E ?

Today is for test, coming feb. 25

RE: RRE Series starting February 25! - Peter Welsh - 02-24-2018

A link to nothing(for now) for the Raceroom app has appeared with the others under the instruction tab. Along with races in the race list along side the AC races. Not long now.

RE: RRE Series starting February 25! - Dimitris Gkaras - 02-24-2018

Sector 3 went through the effort to balance touring legends with DTM 92 so why not use both of them at the same time?

RE: RRE Series starting February 25! - Lee Taylor - 02-24-2018

can we get proper races for gt3? like iracing.. 40 mins with a mandatory pitstop of say 30 or 45 seconds? (to stop the 1 litre refuel abuse)

20 mins with no pit is just way too short for a proper gt race in my opinion

also why f4 when its been done through ac already? may i suggest formula rookie as an alternative for fun, and modern dtm as well? can't believe that would have been overlooked as its the only game with them in

RE: RRE Series starting February 25! - Erik Frisen - 02-24-2018

(02-24-2018, 04:38 PM)Lee Taylor Wrote:  can we get proper races for gt3? like iracing.. 40 mins with a mandatory pitstop of say 30 or 45 seconds? (to stop the 1 litre refuel abuse)

20 mins with no pit is just way too short for a proper gt race in my opinion

also why f4 when its been done  through ac already? may i suggest formula rookie as an alternative for fun, and modern dtm as well? can't believe that would have been overlooked as its the only game with them in
Of course DTM will be used in SRS, These are just the first classes to have a go.

RE: RRE Series starting February 25! - Almor R Sousa - 02-24-2018

Exactly. This is the first time this is being done. Multiclass in raceroom is also heavily supported. gr5 and gto are also fun. m235 / porsche cup / carrera gt4 are really good cars for league racing. Also no Mantorp Park and Sepang. These are really quality tracks.
Its just that someone had to be left out. Excited as it is =D.

RE: RRE Series starting February 25! - Russell Sobie - 02-24-2018

There's a whole lot of posts across these forums (and I guess most everywhere on the Internet) that have the tone of true entitlement. You guys need to remember that this is a 100% free service provided because a small group of people (or maybe just one person?) thought it would be cool to have a service like this and then made it available to the world out of the goodness of their hearts. Is everything they do going to please everyone? That is an impossibility, as it is with all things in life. 

Offer constructive criticism where you think it seems fitting, obviously... but just remember that anything you get here, you get gratis. I'm not saying that every post has to be "yay yay yay thanks for all your hard work!" (although one could argue that could be copy/pasted to every post on the forums and I would be just fine with it)... I'm just saying the next time you post something here, try to come from a place of helpfulness with the goal of improving everyone's experience. Not from... where ever it is where people can demand everything be just to their liking and it magically occur that way going forward. As much as we would all love to live in that world. Big Grin