Sim Racing System
Is no one ever on Assetto Corsa? - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Is no one ever on Assetto Corsa? (/showthread.php?tid=234)

Is no one ever on Assetto Corsa? - Barrett Rolph - 05-18-2016

I downloaded and installed the SRS app to Assetto Corsa and everything seems to be working fine but it always says (0) people entered into the events. If I register for them it turns to (1). I had the impression there were more users than this. I'm really interested in trying out the races, but without anyone to race it's pretty pointless.

RE: Is no one ever on Assetto Corsa? - Jim Jones - 05-18-2016

Could be a number of things .....Time difference, guessing most users are in Europe and it's a week day.

Might be the people entered hasn't updated until you can join..

It might get quieter this week due to new dlc being released so be patient

RE: Is no one ever on Assetto Corsa? - Gaston Alegre Stotzer - 05-18-2016

Time zones. I bet that's the reason. To me, the most popular race is the GT2 at around 1900hs local time (AR), I guess that would be the last race of the day at around 2300hs UTC

RE: Is no one ever on Assetto Corsa? - Michael Pierce - 05-20-2016

I was on the MX-5 CUP race tonight and had a full field of 20.  Looks like the server split and made another server of about 5 drivers.  would of maybe been nice to make two 12-13 car fields but i had fun so cant complain too hard.  

Looks like a lot europeans on here so maybe the wrong time for you?   Midday to 4pm your time (depending on where you are in the US) over the weekends might be a good time as it'll be later in the evening for us euros.

RE: Is no one ever on Assetto Corsa? - Adam Boon - 05-21-2016

I was in the 5 driver split in that same MX5 race this evening, it was okay with the 5 of us but it would have been much better as an equal split.

RE: Is no one ever on Assetto Corsa? - John Pilgrim - 05-23-2016

Is there a certain mod needed for the Mazda MX5 cup? I don't have it in my car list. I did run a GT2 race last night and it was great. Once we get more people on the servers this will make finding/joining races a breeze.

RE: Is no one ever on Assetto Corsa? - Gaston Alegre Stotzer - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 04:14 PM)John Pilgrim Wrote:  Is there a certain mod needed for the Mazda MX5 cup? I don't have it in my car list. I did run a GT2 race last night and it was great. Once we get more people on the servers this will make finding/joining races a breeze.

You need the latest car pack, Japanese car pack. It's the first car pack from KS.

RE: Is no one ever on Assetto Corsa? - Hendrik Sarwas - 05-23-2016

Hey guys,
whats wrong there?
I've updated Assetto to 1.6.2 and now I get checksumm fail.

RE: Is no one ever on Assetto Corsa? - Gaston Alegre Stotzer - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 07:03 PM)Hendrik Sarwas Wrote:  Hey guys,
whats wrong there?
I've updated Assetto to 1.6.2 and now I get checksumm fail.

Yes... we need to give the admin time to update the servers.

RE: Is no one ever on Assetto Corsa? - Hendrik Sarwas - 05-24-2016

Ok, thx.
Will you delete the failed races? Wink