Sim Racing System
Audi TT Cup Liveries! - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Paint Shop (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: Audi TT Cup Liveries! (/showthread.php?tid=2310)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Audi TT Cup Liveries! - Pierre Caillet - 03-09-2018

Very nice !

RE: Audi TT Cup Liveries! - Lars Vegas - 03-09-2018

Thanks alot! I love the colors & design - you did an awesome job Smile

RE: Audi TT Cup Liveries! - Russell Sobie - 03-09-2018

Meh... I think I lose quite a few points for confusing flag designs. I consider myself somewhat of an amateur vexillologist (flag nerd), so this is extra embarrassing for me! All you really old countries have simple yet similar designs and I just grabbed the first flag image I had on my HD that had the right (or really close) colors. Ooopsie! No offense to you or any other German or Belgian drivers here!

I'll fix that up when I get home this evening. Glad you like it! Was a fun skin to work on. I should have a video up this evening as well showing the process.

RE: Audi TT Cup Liveries! - Russell Sobie - 03-10-2018

Lars: Initial post updated with fix for flags, so you should re-download! You might want to remove your quote of that post, as I've rewritten history on imgur.com as well. Big Grin

Video coming later this evening!

RE: Audi TT Cup Liveries! - Russell Sobie - 03-10-2018

Through the magic of editing, I have rewritten history and correctly used a German flag! Just pretend the last page or so of posts in this thread don't exist! Big Grin

RE: Audi TT Cup Liveries! - Lars Vegas - 03-10-2018

(03-10-2018, 02:29 AM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  

Through the magic of editing, I have rewritten history and correctly used a German flag! Just pretend the last page or so of posts in this thread don't exist! Big Grin

Edited my post Big Grin Thanks for correcting it!

RE: Audi TT Cup Liveries! - Russell Sobie - 03-11-2018

Queue was empty but I wanted to make another skin, so I did a new Audi for myself (retiring the skulls and lightning from the original post). Spent a few hours just doodling and ended up with what I think is my best skin to date. Thoughts?

[Image: IgMdiiXl.png]
[Image: dNfKMZkl.png]
[Image: wh1dNxwl.png]
[Image: RtlSndvl.png]
Want one for yourself? Check out my Free* Livery Service thread for details!

RE: Audi TT Cup Liveries! - Pierre Caillet - 03-11-2018

Impossible to miss Smile

RE: Audi TT Cup Liveries! - Owen Pyrah - 03-12-2018

If you are stuck for ideas Russell, how about an interpretation of the old Kenny Roberts Yamaha livery. Never goes out of fashion:
[attachment=235]

Or, here's a modern take on it ridden by Josh Brookes in BSB:
[attachment=236]

RE: Audi TT Cup Liveries! - Russell Sobie - 03-12-2018

Right now it isn't a matter of running out of ideas, it's that I don't have any requests in the queue currently. If you'd like a skin for one of the current SRS cars, NOW IS THE TIME TO PM ME ABOUT IT. Big Grin

By the way, I could probably do any current car with a simple design like that bike in about an hour or so.