Sim Racing System
Ginetta Supercup Practice Servers - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Racing Series Discussion (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Ginetta Supercup Practice Servers (/showthread.php?tid=1854)

Pages: 1 2

Ginetta Supercup Practice Servers - Shaun Clarke - 12-10-2017

Hi All,
I have setup 2 x Practice servers that will run the same setup as SRS (I have spoken to the owners of SRS)
These are free to use, dedicated 24/7 servers and I am the owner of both.
This gives us a place to test setups, ask for help / advice and I can change these in to race servers if you want to.
There is currently no password.
Server 1 will run the current config
Server 2 will run the next config.
Just search "Ginetta" they are labelled with V1.4 at the end.
Like I said, any suggestions, please just shout.

Shaun

RE: Ginetta Supercup Practice Servers - Fran Tenreiro - 12-10-2017

Nice to have servers with different cars. As fast as I finish my rig I'll try to join and practise because I usually run with default set, I only change fuel

RE: Ginetta Supercup Practice Servers - Shaun Clarke - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 07:07 PM)Fran Tenreiro Wrote:  Nice to have servers with different cars. As fast as I finish my rig I'll try to join and practise because I usually run with default set, I only change fuel

And this is my point, it gives people the chance to test setup changes, talk to other drivers etc etc.

I hope they get used

Shaun

RE: Ginetta Supercup Practice Servers - Ben Russell - 12-10-2017

A great idea Shaun - Very kind of you to offer them for use. Thank you.
I currently rent a server, which I don't use (should cancel it really), but let me know if it could be of use. Maybe for a different series? Tatuus maybe?

RE: Ginetta Supercup Practice Servers - Shaun Clarke - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 09:22 PM)Ben Russell Wrote:  A great idea Shaun - Very kind of you to offer them for use. Thank you.
I currently rent a server, which I don't use (should cancel it really), but let me know if it could be of use. Maybe for a different series? Tatuus maybe?
Good idea mate, I only offered mine like I said, people could practice before the "main" event LOL

Shaun

RE: Ginetta Supercup Practice Servers - Gavin Ranson - 12-11-2017

Hi Shaun, could you change the servers to qualify and race? would make it more interesting to have some competition whilst improving times, I was thinking something like 5-8 min quali and 10-15 min race? you could also add a second reverse grid race? Also changing the brands one to vir would be useful, especially for me as not so familiar with vir, I like it though.

RE: Ginetta Supercup Practice Servers - Shaun Clarke - 12-11-2017

(12-11-2017, 09:47 PM)Gavin Ranson Wrote:  Hi Shaun, could you change the servers to qualify and race? would make it more interesting to have some competition whilst improving times, I was thinking something like 5-8 min quali and 10-15 min race? you could also add a second reverse grid race?  Also changing the brands one to vir would be useful, especially for me as not so familiar with vir, I like it though.

Hi Gavin, like I said I am open to suggestions, and I would love to get people on here, to practice and have some fun...

I am surprised on how quiet these forms are, but hay ho.

Consider it done Sir

Shaun

All done.

Server 1 = Quali for 10mins and 10 laps @ Donny
Server 2 = Same as above but VIR Full

Shaun

RE: Ginetta Supercup Practice Servers - David Delgado - 12-12-2017

Hey Shaun this is a great Idea. Hopefully I can just on sometime this week. Thank you for providing this for us!

RE: Ginetta Supercup Practice Servers - Gavin Ranson - 12-12-2017

Thanks for this, I'll be getting on there at some point today.

My steam name is whatshisname, shortened to whats. Line taken from the funniest film I've ever seen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVFavnzXK9Q

RE: Ginetta Supercup Practice Servers - Martin Warmington - 12-12-2017

Hi Shaun searched for the servers and I couldnt find them? Did you shut it down?

Cheers
Martin